Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sew Saturday

Man it has been a week and a half people! Crammed in just one week it seems like. I had a great time with Frankie but didn't get a chance to tell you all about it because NO INTERNET AT ALL YESTERDAY. I know, I can't freaking believe it either. And today I don't have time because its SEW SATURDAY with my 3 D's, Deb, Debbie and Deanna. I'm putting together a little tutorial for machine blanket stitching using Elizabeth's Tea Towel tutorial. Did you see that yet, because really, you need to see how cute that turns out. She has a handy dandy pdf you can download.


I finished up my Moda Bake Shop quilt, and that's set for Monday I believe. I'll remind you, believe me. I still can't believe how lucky I am to be a part of that whole thing!
Ok, better get busy. I only have one small project I threw together for myself, a tea towel using Elizabeth's cute nosegay pattern. I wish I had time to get more stuff ready, I wanted to shrink down this pattern and make a little piece to put in a frame. How cute would that be? I thought in an old vintage frame or even a fake vintage frame it would be wonderful. Maybe not even shrunk if I had a big frame!
So seriously, I need to get cracking. I can't go in my pj's. OR CAN I??? (The answer is no, I can't.)Happy weekend sweet peoples. xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Jona Giammalva said...

No internet??? How did you survive? I would not be a fun person to live with if I had no internet (even for a day). It sounds like you have some fun projects you're working on. I can't wait to see pictures!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Kim Brackett said...

I'm anxious to see your Moda Bake Shop Quilt. Have fun at Sew Saturday!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

Can't wait for your MBS project!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oooh I see your little kit there--can't wait to see the finished towel.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Hi pam-
That is way cool that you get to be a part of the MBS...I can't wait to see your project.
You are one talented gal.
I hope you have fun with your triple D's! LOL:)
Lori

9:51 PM  
Anonymous amy said...

OMG, I didn't know things were so bad in California! No internet at all? Hope your sewing Saturday was great fun! Off to see about this towel over at Elizabeth's. And thank you in advance for the buttonhole tute. I'm about to do some and mine ALWAYS could stand improvement.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

your new MBS project is adorable!!!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

It all sounds like so much fun. I love Elizabeth's patterns. Tomorrow (Thursday) I am teaching Butterfly Love to the ladies in my Guild. Twenty eight people signed up for the class! I am teaching machine applique, too!

I can't wait to see your version of her pear dish towel. I need to make one myself!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older