Friday, January 23, 2009

Bad Bloggin

Happy Friday Peeps! I've neglected my blog all week, I can't believe it. I've got a ton of excuses though! I had a dentist appointment, some stunt work and a visit with my friends Carol and Robyn. I even had a little side trip to see Frankie. School's started and her time is limited so it was nice to see her! We had a tasty lunch out at Toastie's and then drove through the El Carmelo Cemetery in Pacific Grove to see if there were any deer.
I know, it does seem weird but we have been doing this for ages, and we're not the only ones. This past year we haven't seen many deer in the area, so it was a treat to see a dozen or so on our visit.
When we were visiting Monica, I saw those Tsunami signs that I had never seen before. And now look, according to Frankie, they're everywhere along the water. And have been forever.Uh, so much for my powers of observation.
Robin sent me this photo of Sophie, her quilting friend. Sophie looks a lot like Binnie don't you think? Of course when you look at the photo here, you can see she's nothing like Binnie, she's relaxed and calm. Binnie doesn't care to be held. And she has sharp little claws to back her up. Still, I love her little crazy self.
Ok peeps, have a good weekend!!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Cool! I feel better knowing if there's a tsunami next time I'm down there, I'll know to run AWAY from the giant wave.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you really get that close to the deer? Say it ain't so! If so, very cool! Tsunami's, who knew? When I first glanced at the picture of Sophie, I thought it was a little buddha statue..LOL. Then I thought, Binnie, but not quite the same color. Then of course, your post explained it all... thanks!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Paganelli said...

I love when you post the bunnies!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Come hang out with me at my dads on Vasco and you can see some deer! LOL!
((Hugs))

1:49 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Pam, I'm glad I'm not the only one who drives to cemetaries to see the "sights"! The deer know where to get some good munchies pretty much undisturbed!
We were out on the coast near Monica's as kids right after the Alaskan Earthquake in '64 - I remember our parents yelling at us to come in off the beach because there was a tsunami warning - and that was days after the quake! Thank goodness for better communication these days!
Cheers!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... we had our Tsunami hazard area "rezoned" not to long ago... now we have even more signs!

Speaking of signs... your little red stop sign that's in the street over by my house... the snow plows got to it. Dead. Toast. RIP little PKM stop sign. I've asked the county to replace "the PKM stop signs". But I think you'll need to come up and explain. How 'bout next weekend! Wish.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

....a great week. Spending some time with your girl :-)!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I love that area. Our son went to DLI there - twice - so he was lucky and we were fortunate to have a wonderful place to go visit. Sure wouldn't mind one of the houses on the water in PG!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I told my Boo he needs a "Binnie" too. He wants a dog but isnt home long enough for a dog. Binnie would be perfect for him dont you think??

10:20 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Love the bunny.I have often though of gettin a canary for my sewing room.
Brenda

6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, that is a good reminder about the dangers of the tsunami. Scary... the deer are so very beautiful! How wonderful to see them up so close!
~Emily

6:42 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

You're seriously giving me bunnies on the brain! I had a bunny named Mitchel when I was a kid who looked a lot like Binnie AND Sophie. Same coloring and he was a lop too.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sheri Howard said...

I thought you might enjoy this blogsite with the darling bags! Scroll down until you see all the red bags in all together. Sheri
http://bittybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new stuff is on the way! It is guaranteed to get you jazzed!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older