Saturday, November 08, 2008

And now for the winners

Now that I have my own little paper-eater, I couldn't let Mellie be the only star of the blog world. Binnie needs her chance as well, although she's not nearly as cooperative.

She's a bit skeptical.

She's much too much on the go. She has things to do.

She's motivated. And she loves paper.


See, constant movement.

Here's our winners.


Email us with your addresses. Candace, I know you're on vacation, so I'll hang on till you're back. Have a great weekend peoples. Thanks for following my quilt market stories and for all the great comments. And thank you Cyndi for providing the darling patterns for my give away today! xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Yayy for Candace. She'll enjoy the win.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Busy Little Quilter said...

Congratulations to the winners!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Gah, I missed the drawing b/c your feed on my bloglines only ever shows the first few sentences of a post and I have to remember to click through to read the whole post! (And I am often distracted and forget.)

Do you know if there is some kind of setting that changes that?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow--2 very lucky winners. Cyndi's patterns are adorable. Binnie moved more in that little bit than Mellie does in a whole day.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!

I think Melvin and Miz Binz need to sign with William Morris!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Haha, most excellent way of deciding winners ^_^

1:15 PM  
Blogger Osage Bluff Quilter said...

My very first blog win! I am soooo excited!
Thank you so much!
Osagebluffquilter

4:20 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

What a darling little helper you have there!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

Oh, I'm a very happy gal! Thanks Miss Binnie for making my day! Cheers!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older