Friday, October 12, 2007

The PIQF Meet and Greet!

Yesterday I went with Sandy to PIQF! We do this every PIQF, go on Thursday morning and stay till we feel like leaving. Sandy is right on top of things and already has her PIQF report up and available. Sorry, I'm too lazy for that.

Anyway, glad we went yesterday because today is a nice rainy day, a perfect day to stay home and do stuff around here, like that machine quilting for Elizabeth. Sandy has a nice picture of Elizabeth's new Block of the Month that was displayed in the In Between Stitches booth. And speaking of the booth, I ran into Carol there. You might remember Carol from previous posts, she's our friend from the shop.

That Carol, she's always having a good time!

This is Carol by the sample she made for the shop, its on the chair and it's from Brenda's book Comfort and Joy.


Ran into Gina at her Cranberry Quiltworks Booth! That was a surprise, I forgot she was going to be there. Gina is always having fun and sharing her enthusiasm.

Here's the Diane and Patsy (I'm not sure on this, can't quite read the name, my pictures are just not that clear) from Diane Weber's Sew Biz. Check out that LakeHouse Day-Z quilt in the background.

This is Marlene and I. I was trying for that myspace style photo you take yourself! We would cross paths at the center of each aisle. Mar has also got her PIQF report up as well. You people as so energetic!


Ran into Joanna as well! She and her babe were having so much fun!

Here's my friend Karen with her friends Rose and Gretta. They were having a lot of fun. Karen's fav purchase was a wallhanging kit with Liberty of London fabrics and a Wizard of Oz Door hanger saying the Witch is In. Well if the Witch is Karen, we know it's the Good Witch because she's so sweet!


Hey, its Peggy! It was a treat to see her. Now, if I could only remember what the heck I wanted to ask her. I was thinking of her the other day and had no way to contact her. She tells me now she's just learning to make the perfect pants and sewing up a storm.





It was great fun! I love seeing my quilty friends in a venue we all love. Quilts on my next post so stay tuned!

10 Comments:

Blogger Mar said...

Sandy was with you? I wish I would met up with Sandy! I don't think we've been introduced! So glad you got pictures of all of your friends, I didn't even bring my camera until I was done with the vendors :-)

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing the faces to the names. And got such a kick out of the myspace photo of you. E's booth looks adorable. Carol strikes me as a happy and fun person... I love her smile/laugh.

Thanks for the tour! More please.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish I was where you are today!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say IBS's booth!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

would love to see pictures of the new BOM

11:49 AM  
Blogger Doe said...

Thanks for sharing!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

What fun! Love all the photos - can't wait to see the quilts next!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Nan said...

I just went over to Sandy's blog. Your quilt is gorgeous, Pam! Nice work!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on PIQF. I had never been but once I read about it here I had to go! I went today and it was amazing! So much to see and buy! Such fun!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My don't you get around. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Maybe next year I can go too. I'm sure hubby would love to go with me. LOL!!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older