Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Celebrity Lunching

Ohhh, today was Celebrity lunch day. Nothing better than that believe me! Elizabeth and I met Anne, Brenda and Anne's sidekick Nireko at the shop. They were shopping before we even got there. (Anne hardly owns any bunnies and she needed to stock up!) I wasn't totally on top of the photo situation, but I'm sure at least Anne got a couple of photos as well, so everyone is covered!

Here's Melissa, Anne and Brenda (from left to right)
And look at Nireko peeking out, she's a silly one! We went off for some Mexican food and some gabbing. After a long lunch catching up, we parted ways. Have a safe trip to Bend ladies! And show off all your finds when you get home, we want lots of pictures.

Frankie met up at the end of lunch showing off her new doo, which I totally do not have a picture of, and came with me and Elizabeth for an afternoons outing. Frankie's friend British Kelly joined us and hilarity ensued. It was a fun gals day and I had a wonderful time.

Thanks Anne, Brenda and Elizabeth for letting me be part of the Celebrity crowd. I had a blast!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so heartbroken I couldn't go to Bend (and not just because there's no refunds after May 31st). I really wanted to go and enjoy it. But this move...well, it couldn't have been worse timing. It's a good thing, but the trip had to go. Sigh. Thanks for sharing the pictures!! ~A :-)

11:45 PM  
Blogger Chookyblue...... said...

sound slike a great day......nice materials.......

2:55 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

How fun, thanks for the pictures, feel like I actually get to go somewhere...

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! What's that fabric in front of the ladies on the table????

3:06 PM  
Blogger atet said...

What a fun day of friendship and fabrics!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older