Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More Friends in the News

It's a work day, so no time to chat. I've dawdled a bit enjoying the sweet cool morning air. The bird feeders are filled and all the birdbaths and dogs dishes have fresh water. (You know, before the backyard becomes a blazing inferno only that stinken bird and the squirrels can stand.)
I just want to take a few minutes to tell you all the exciting news I heard yesterday! My friend Angelina has an apron design accepted for publication. I am so happy and thrilled for her. I often wish we lived in closer proximity so I could join her for sewing adventures. I hope you'll hop over and check out her blog and send congratulations her way.
It's just the beginning of great things for you Angelina.. one door closes and another opens. Congratulations!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, my mom drove up to In Between Stitches yesterday. Sadly, she missed meeting you, but she came away SO impressed with the store. Especially Elizabeth's books and patterns. My mom, aunt Andrea and I plan to make a field trip together up to Livermore next week and shop hop in your neck of the woods.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Sara, it's a great store with lots of fabric & lots of goodies to look at : )

7:32 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's such great news for Angelina--her stuff is so cool!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so happy for Angelina!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older