Monday, April 30, 2007

Flora and Fauna

Today my nicely trimmed blocks became rows. Those raggedly blocks look so nice and crisp in their 7 inch square state.






Blocks arranged and marked. I love these block/row markers. It beats the you-know-what out of my other methods, pins, tape, post-its. And my special super-pins. Clover Patchwork Pins (Fine). Life changing pins. Try them sometime.




Rows.. that's as far as I got here. Impromptu trips to the movies with the family cut into my sewing time. I can't believe I sat through Hot Fuzz again, but I did, and it was even funnier. "I'm not made of eyes!" I intend on saying that whenever possible. Just give me an opening people.




And the fauna. Tiptoeing on the Kangaroo Paws.



Happy Monday my sweet little beetles!

10 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

The quilt top looks great. I like those location tags. where did you get them?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger hates me again! I can't see the photos (nor in the post for Thelma). :o(

Was Hot Fuzz funnier then Shaun of the Dead? Because I saw that three times. LOVE it! MUST. GO. SEE. THIS. MOVIE.

11:25 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

aaaaaiiiiiieeee!!!! how come your pictures aren't working? waaaahhhh!!!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Pieces said...

Why does Blogger hate? Hopefully the pictures will work later today. I can't wait to see it.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am missing the glory of your pics also. Drat!!! Not only today's, but Sunday's pics as well. Darn fool blogger thingy anyway!!!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! I come home for one day "just to see your blog" & can't see the pics! Anyway, have fun at quilt market & we'll chat later : )

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you've reposted the 30th I can see the photos but not the 29th.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see your pics just fine. And I can the the cute bug on your plant thing-ey. Sorry, don't know much about flora and fauna. But I do know quilty things. And boy, do I looooove your quilt!! Oh yes, belated Happy Birthday to Thelma!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Yes, I can see the bug on your plant. Don't you just love typos!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why but I am amazed you have kangaroo paws in America. I thought they were just Australian. I love your blog and can't wait to see the finished quilt. It looks gorgeous already.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older