Friday, December 22, 2006

Cough. Cough Cough. Is anybody out there?

Greetings my little snowflakes! Its been a rough week around here. Sunday had me feeling a little funky in the throat and by Monday I felt like I had a cold coming on but I was tough I could lick it. Got sent home from work to keep it a germ free zone, which was a smart move. By Monday night I felt crappy and from there on out it was downhill. But it's Friday and I'm back. Not 100%, but still, back. If there is an upside to being sick, its spending the day in bed, and since I'm not in the hands-on mom game anymore, that's a luxury I have.

Of course its chaos around the house. Lots of stuff still left undone, but luckily the three of us can pull it together tomorrow and Sunday morning. I think the biggest hassle will be getting the groceries. The crowds out today were fierce, just getting across my pokey town took about 45 minutes.

I've enjoyed reading about all the wonderful family traditions everyone has, seeing the pictures of their kids, their decorations, their projects, hearing all the heartwarming tales... its a lovely time of year. I hope each and everyone of you has the Merriest of Christmases. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Kershner said...

Merry Christmas to you. I hope you are feeling much better before the big day!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

So glad you're feeling better. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your little pam kitties postcard. Glad you are well enough now to enjoy the holidays! Missed you last week but we'll get together next week, hopefully on Weds.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure did miss you! Now you're back and I'm hangin' with la familia. We'll catch up after The Big Day. I'm glad you're back my friend!

Much love and Christmas joy my friend, and to Bret, Frankie and The Moms too!
Monica

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older