Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Just another day.

The weather has been so nice here. I had the windows open all day letting fresh air in. Someone in the house has a cold and someone else who's going to Houston next week has been trying to avoid it. No point in naming names.



We used to call these little winged creatures Skippers. I don't know what they're really called but this afternoon when I forced the dogs to go outside we saw a ton of them. Seriously. It scared poor Peep even.




My sunflowers are getting so tall. Some are over 5 feet now, which I think is pretty good since I planted them so late. I'll have a yard full of birds now that my little scarecrow is all grown up and moved away.



I miss that girl.

3 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

kids don't grow up. i don't know what you're talking about. la la la la la la i can't hear you.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss her too!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you do.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older